Sunday, January 15, 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!
First, I would like to thank my dear friends and family who purchased my beaded slumped wine bottle boards in 2016.  I sold over 125 bottle boards in November and December alone, and I am so excited to perfect my craft and continue to share creative designs with you.

I have added over 50 pictures of designs that I created before the end of 2016.  During the month of January I hope to replenish my stock of ready made slumped wine bottles and continue to sell them throughout the year.

Please consider purchasing a unique gift of a beaded slumped wine bottle for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, house warming gifts, or just because!

I have added three unique options when looking for that one of a kind gift.  Although limited in quantity, I am slumping larger, 750 ml wine and liquor bottles, etched wine bottles, and dual bottle platters.  These bottles are much more challenging to come by and will be sold for $45.00 (including spreader and tax).


Thank you again for all of your support!  Please feel free to contact me regarding an order at staceyfirpodesigns@att.net.

Vibrant color choices
Beach Inspired
 
Personalized with Charm
 


No comments:

Post a Comment