Sunday, July 16, 2017

Summer 2017 Designs

New Summer 2017 Designs are posted to the right.  I never duplicate designs, so each one is unique and a labor of love.  I have decided to upload new designs into one file versus separating into different colorway files.  I produce so many bottles, that I would rather spend time designing rather than organizing photos. 


I have been beyond blessed to have the support of so many people since I started this journey last October.  Through a lot of trial and error and experimentation, I feel I am producing some of my best work.  My creations now can be purchased at Fermentations in Cambria, California and will soon be available at a local store in Old Town Clovis.  I will keep you posted on that endeavor. 


Beyond the traditional cheese tray, I recently began showcasing olive trays.  To create the olive trays, I slump wine bottles in a mold so that once fired in the kiln, they have sides to keep the food items on the tray.  This is perfect for olives and other dip appetizers.


I will be debuting olives trays made from larger, 750 ml bottles soon.  I will also be creating dual slump olive trays in the near future.  It is exciting to branch out and offer multiple items to meet the needs of those who love to entertain.


Please take a look at my latest designs.  They are pictured in the link to the right under "Summer 2017 Designs.  I also post my designs on Facebook, under "Stacey Cross Firpo" on a regular basis. 


Once again... thank you for visiting my site and supporting my love of design.  So fortunate to have family and friends who encourage me everyday.










No comments:

Post a Comment